Tined salmon and mooli.
You can cook Tined salmon and mooli using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tined salmon and mooli
- You need of small tin of salmon about 130g gross.
- It’s of sliced mooli/daikon.
- It’s of dessert spoon light soy sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of spring onion.
Tined salmon and mooli instructions
- Put a whole tin of salmon and mooli into a heavy based pan. Just cover with water and bring to boil adding a pinch of sugar..
- Reduce the heat, add soy sauce and keep stewing with a lid on for about 15 minutes..
- It’s better to cool down to room temperature then heat up again when you eat. Garnish with chopped spring onion..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.