Tined salmon and mooli.
You can cook Tined salmon and mooli using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tined salmon and mooli
- You need of small tin of salmon about 130g gross.
- It’s of sliced mooli/daikon.
- It’s of dessert spoon light soy sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of spring onion.
Tined salmon and mooli instructions
- Put a whole tin of salmon and mooli into a heavy based pan. Just cover with water and bring to boil adding a pinch of sugar..
- Reduce the heat, add soy sauce and keep stewing with a lid on for about 15 minutes..
- It’s better to cool down to room temperature then heat up again when you eat. Garnish with chopped spring onion..