Gluten free bread sticks.
You can cook Gluten free bread sticks using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free bread sticks
- You need 1 tbsp of white vine vinegar.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 300 gr of gluten free flour.
- You need 50 gr of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion granules.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of blackpepper.
- It’s of And spices you like.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- It’s of Sesame seeds or sunflower seeds to sprinkle.
Gluten free bread sticks step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and knead the dough well. If you need more flour or water you can use. Because every flour has different protein features. It could effect your dough texture..
- If you finished kneading your dough, you can start to make stick shapes. Spread some soya sauce on top of sticks and sprinkle some sesame seeds (I don't have any so I couldn't use sesame seeds).
- Bake them in preheated oven 180°c until getting gold colour. (You can also make a dip sauce with mayo, yogurt and cream cheese mix). Enjoy! 🥰.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.