Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers.
You can cook Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped into chunks.
- It’s 2 of carrots, peeled and cut into bite size.
- It’s 2-3 leaves of Chinese cabbage, cut into bite size.
- It’s 1 of couple of handful of sweepeas.
- You need 1/2 of red and 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into bite size.
- It’s 1 of cub broccoli, cut up into bite size.
- You need 1 tin of pineapple with juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- It’s of Sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 1 tin of pineapple its own juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar (or any vinegar you have indoor).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil (optional).
- Prepare of Store bought fish finger (you can use store bought chicken bite or make your own one too), this is optional as you can leave this out and use tofu or mushrooms for vegetarian options.
Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers step by step
- Making sweet and sour sauce: add all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. In the mean time put your fish fingers or chicken bit in the oven to cook (follow the instructions).
- On a pan or wok, Fry garlic in medium heat vegetable oil for 1-2 minutes. Add onion and carrots in and quick stir..
- Add the rest of the vegetable in, stir well. Add pineapple in then add sweet and sour sauce in. Stir quickly..
- Cut up your fish fingers into bite size and add in the stir fry. Quick stir and serve it with rice..