Onion paratha. Super Easy & Delicious Onion Paratha ~ The Terrace Kitchen. Pyaz ka paratha, the recipe with full video and step by step pictures. Onion paratha is a simple paratha recipe using whole wheat flour, onions, besan, and few spice powders.
Onion paratha prepared with this recipe is delicious but not same as the stuffed one. Its kind of Indian masala flat-bread prepared with onion and spices sautéed in oil. Onion paratha recipe – In Hindi known as pyaz ka paratha. You can have Onion paratha using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion paratha
- It’s As required of Atta (wheat flour dough).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of ghee.
Finely chopped onion is cooked with few spices and this mixture is added while making paratha dough. Onion paratha is one of my favorites as it is super simple and taste so amazing. You basically need only onions and wheat flour, so when you run out of options to make something for breakfast or lunch. Oil / Ghee to cook the Paratha.
Onion paratha step by step
- Mix red chilli powder salt and ajwain to the chopped onion with help of spoon..
- Make one chapati and stuff the onion again roll it. First take some butter in the tawa then spread the stuffed roti and gradually cook in a low flame..
Form into a slightly thick paratha. Onion paratha is an easy Indian style flatbread made with onion stuffing inside. This is an easy method to make onion stuffed bread or paratha, without breaking the paratha. Onion paratha is one of loved paratha from various range of Indian paratha. Parathas goes well iwith breakfast, as it is consist of whole wheat is one of healthy reason behind it.