Healthy Cheese Pasta.
You can have Healthy Cheese Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cheese Pasta
- It’s 320 g of dried favourite pasta.
- It’s 140 g of soft cheese.
- It’s 150 g of Quark.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh mint or 1 tsp dried mint.
- You need 2 of big garlic cloves, roasted and mashed.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Ground black pepper to taste.
- You need of Chilli flakes to taste.
Healthy Cheese Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain well once cooked through and add back to the pan..
- Add the cheeses, mint and garlic salt and pepper to a bowl and mix well. Note: I seasoned my pasta after serving as I do try to avoid adding unnecessary salt to my childrens food..
- Add to the pasta and stir in to combine everything..
- Serve immediately sprinkled with chilli flakes..