Sushi Vinegar Potato Chips.
You can have Sushi Vinegar Potato Chips using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sushi Vinegar Potato Chips
- Prepare 1 of medium Potato.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ‘Sushinoko’ (Powdered Sushi Vinegar).
Sushi Vinegar Potato Chips step by step
- Thinly slice Potato. Soak the slices in a bowl of cold Water and drain. This process is to remove the starch. Spread on a tea towel and pat dry, and set aside..
- Heat about 5-10mm deep Oil in a frying pan over medium low heat, fry the Potato slices, in batches, for 2-3 minutes, turning over, until golden brown. *Note: If you deep-fry, heat Oil about 180℃..
- Drain the excess Oil on a rack or paper towel. Place in a bowl, sprinkle ‘Sushinoko’ (Powdered Sushi Vinegar), and toss to combine. *Note: You may wish to place them in a large plastic bag and shake..
- *Use ‘Sushinoko’ to make Sushi Rice: ‘Sushinoko’ is the powdered Sushi Vinegar. You would need 1 tablespoon ‘Sushinoko’ per 1 cup (*180ml cup) uncooked Short Grain Rice. Cook the Rice, then sprinkle with ‘Sushinoko’ over the cooked hot Rice, and mix well..