Sushi Vinegar Potato Chips.
You can have Sushi Vinegar Potato Chips using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sushi Vinegar Potato Chips
- Prepare 1 of medium Potato.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ‘Sushinoko’ (Powdered Sushi Vinegar).
Sushi Vinegar Potato Chips step by step
- Thinly slice Potato. Soak the slices in a bowl of cold Water and drain. This process is to remove the starch. Spread on a tea towel and pat dry, and set aside..
- Heat about 5-10mm deep Oil in a frying pan over medium low heat, fry the Potato slices, in batches, for 2-3 minutes, turning over, until golden brown. *Note: If you deep-fry, heat Oil about 180℃..
- Drain the excess Oil on a rack or paper towel. Place in a bowl, sprinkle ‘Sushinoko’ (Powdered Sushi Vinegar), and toss to combine. *Note: You may wish to place them in a large plastic bag and shake..
- *Use ‘Sushinoko’ to make Sushi Rice: ‘Sushinoko’ is the powdered Sushi Vinegar. You would need 1 tablespoon ‘Sushinoko’ per 1 cup (*180ml cup) uncooked Short Grain Rice. Cook the Rice, then sprinkle with ‘Sushinoko’ over the cooked hot Rice, and mix well..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.