Sayur Bobor (Vegetables in Coconut Milk).
You can have Sayur Bobor (Vegetables in Coconut Milk) using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sayur Bobor (Vegetables in Coconut Milk)
- You need of pumpkin peeled and cut into pieces.
- It’s of spinach (I use pumpkin leaves).
- It’s of coconut milk.
- It’s of bay leaves.
- You need of sections of galangal bruised.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of GROUND SPICES:.
- You need of large shallots.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of coriander.
- Prepare of kencur powder (grated galiangale powder).
- It’s of candlenuts.
Sayur Bobor (Vegetables in Coconut Milk) step by step
- Bring about 1 liter of water to a boil, then when it is boiling, add the pumpkin, boil it until the pumpkin is soft, and add the pumpkin leaves or spinach then add the ground spices, bay leaves, galangal, sugar, and salt, then add the coconut milk, stir gently so that the coconut milk does not broke, until boiling..
- Cook until all the vegetables are cooked, don't forget to correct the taste. If it's just right, turn off the heat and lift it and it's ready to be served, as a side dish for lunch today, don't forget to fry the salted fish, crackers, chili sauce and rice..