Sayur Bobor (Vegetables in Coconut Milk).
You can have Sayur Bobor (Vegetables in Coconut Milk) using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sayur Bobor (Vegetables in Coconut Milk)
- Prepare 500 grams of pumpkin peeled and cut into pieces.
- You need 200 gram of spinach (I use pumpkin leaves).
- It’s 200 cc of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of sections of galangal bruised.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of GROUND SPICES:.
- It’s 1 of large shallots.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of kencur powder (grated galiangale powder).
- Prepare 2 of candlenuts.
Sayur Bobor (Vegetables in Coconut Milk) step by step
- Bring about 1 liter of water to a boil, then when it is boiling, add the pumpkin, boil it until the pumpkin is soft, and add the pumpkin leaves or spinach then add the ground spices, bay leaves, galangal, sugar, and salt, then add the coconut milk, stir gently so that the coconut milk does not broke, until boiling..
- Cook until all the vegetables are cooked, don't forget to correct the taste. If it's just right, turn off the heat and lift it and it's ready to be served, as a side dish for lunch today, don't forget to fry the salted fish, crackers, chili sauce and rice..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.