Onion Tomato Chutney.
You can cook Onion Tomato Chutney using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Tomato Chutney
- It’s 6 of tomatoes.
- It’s 6 of onions.
- Prepare 12 of garlic cloves.
- You need 8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of haldi/ turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of urad dal.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
Onion Tomato Chutney step by step
- Wash and chop roughly tomatoes and onions into big pieces..
- In a pan heat oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and urad dal, roast them for few seconds..
- Now transfer chopped onion to the pan later add garlic cloves and ginger pieces, cook them for 4-5 minutes..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and add all the spices,.
- Mix all the ingredients in the pan and cook them on a medium flame for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once it's completely cooked, let it cool and transfer it to the mixer jar and grind it..
- Tomato onion chutney is ready to serve. It is very delicious, serve it with chilla or dosa..Everything tastes delicious with this chutney..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.