Stuffed karelas (pyaz tamatar vale karele/onion-tomato masala). Stuffed karela. bittergourd•chopped onions•grated raw mango•fenugreek•Salt •gram masala•chilli powder•turmeric powder. Stuffed karelas (pyaz tamatar vale karele/onion-tomato masala). Karelas (Bitter gourds)•Cumin seeds (Zeera)•less than.
How to Make Stuffed Karela With Onion Masala. For the masala, add all the ingredients (onion, garlic, dhania, jeera, dry Wash karelas properly and cut them at both ends in such a way that you can stuff the masala. The karelas should not be cut completely..pyaz tamatar ka paratha You can have Stuffed karelas (pyaz tamatar vale karele/onion-tomato masala) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed karelas (pyaz tamatar vale karele/onion-tomato masala)
- Prepare 4-5 of Karelas (Bitter gourds).
- Prepare 2-3 of Onions (large).
- Prepare 1-2 of Tomatoes (large).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds (Zeera).
- It’s 1 tsp of less than Nigella seeds (Kalonji).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel seeds (Saunf).
- You need 1 tsp of less than Red chilli powder (lal mirch).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder (dhaniya powder).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s As required of Salt.
- It’s As required of Oil/Mustard oil.
tamatar pyaz ka paratha with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple stuffed paratha recipe made with spiced onion and tomato stuffing. it can be an ideal alternative to the traditional aloo or gobi paratha with sweet, sour and spicy flavours from the onion. You can stuff karela with anything. In fact, I have another delicious stuffed karela recipe coming to the blog in a couple of weeks. The gist: I'm sharing recipes that call for exact amounts of onion masala to help make Indian cooking easier for you on a daily basis.
Stuffed karelas (pyaz tamatar vale karele/onion-tomato masala) step by step
- Wash bitter gourds, peel a bit, remove some bumps..
- Slit vertically, remove seeds and apply salt in and out and leave the bitter gourds for about 4-5 hours. Wash them later, pat them dry.
- Make grounded masala for stuffing: Dry roast cumin (jeera) seeds (less than a tsp), nigella (kalonji) seeds (less than a tsp) and fennel (saunf) seeds (1 tsp), cool it a bit and grind. Keep aside. Fennel seeds add flavours to karela (Bitter gourds), so I add more of that..
- Stuffing: In a wok, heat some oil (mustard oil), add chopped onions. Saute until golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes. Add salt to taste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and the freshly grounded masala. Mix well..
- Saute until masala starts to leave oil. Bhuno the masala well. Let the masala cool. You can taste, and add more of the grounded masala depending upon how spiced you would like it to be..
- Stuff bitter gourds with the onion-tomato masala. Tie them with a thread..
- Pan fry the karelas: Add some oil in a pan. Place stuffed karelas in the pan. Also, add the remaining onion tomato masala into the wok. Keep turning the karelas in small intervals. Cover and cook until charred, crisp and done..
Like Onion and Karela Sabzi also called Pyaz wale Karele. Karela is one of my favorite vegetables. I prefer to cook karela with its skin on. The fruit is most often eaten green as it becomes more bitter when ripens. Stuffed Karela – How to make Bharwan Karela.