Honey Garlic Pork Chops.
You can have Honey Garlic Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need of Ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 of pork chops, bone in.
- You need 20 g of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
Honey Garlic Pork Chops instructions
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and the garlic powder a 2-4 hours before cooking. Store in the fridge until needed..
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat until sizzling. Fry the pork chops on each side for 4-5 minutes or until fully cooked through. Transfer to a plate..
- Using the same pan, add the butter and melt scraping any of the stuck bits at the bottom. Add the garlic and fry until fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the water, honey and vinegar. Increase the heat to medium-heat continue to cook the sauce until it thickens (about 5 minutes). Stir occasionally..
- Add the pork chops back to the pan and coat evenly on each side with the sauce. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes until the pork is slightly charred..