My Honey,Garlic,Balsamic,Red Peppered Pork Tenderloin #Mainmeal.
You can cook My Honey,Garlic,Balsamic,Red Peppered Pork Tenderloin #Mainmeal using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Honey,Garlic,Balsamic,Red Peppered Pork Tenderloin #Mainmeal
- It’s 510 kg of pork Tenderloin length.
- You need 2 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Olive oil.
My Honey,Garlic,Balsamic,Red Peppered Pork Tenderloin #Mainmeal instructions
- Mix all the ingredients into a glass or bowl and mix all together..
- Lay out silver foil to wrap the pork in. Add the pork to the middle of the foil making sure both ends can fasten..
- Using a spoon, spoon over half the mixture all along the length of the pork..
- Then turn it over and add the rest of the mixture over the length..
- Fasten both ends together then loosely fasten the top. Add to A preheated oven 180°C for 35 – 45 minutes..
- Take out the oven let it rest while you get your side dishes ready. Open up the pork and slice into circles add to a serving dish and sprinkle a little fresh parsley on top..
- Serve with your side dish warm.