Roasted Root Vegetables.
You can cook Roasted Root Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Root Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of onion, cut into wedges.
- You need of Fennel, cut into wedges.
- You need pieces of Carrots, peeled and cut into bite size.
- You need pieces of Parsnips, peeled and cut into bite size.
- You need half of Chestnut Mushrooms, cut in.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of couple of sprigs of fresh thyme or 1 tsp or dried thyme.
Roasted Root Vegetables instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c..
- Toss the vegetables together in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil (Not alot just enough to coat the vegetables)..
- Toss the vegetables into an oven proof tray. Sprinkle with thyme and salt..
- Roast for 25-30 minutes covered with foil..
- Then remove foil and continue to roast uncovered for another 25-30 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked through. Shake the pan occasionally to stop the vegetables from sticking or burning..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.