Roasted Root Vegetables.
You can cook Roasted Root Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Root Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of onion, cut into wedges.
- You need of Fennel, cut into wedges.
- You need pieces of Carrots, peeled and cut into bite size.
- You need pieces of Parsnips, peeled and cut into bite size.
- You need half of Chestnut Mushrooms, cut in.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of couple of sprigs of fresh thyme or 1 tsp or dried thyme.
Roasted Root Vegetables instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c..
- Toss the vegetables together in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil (Not alot just enough to coat the vegetables)..
- Toss the vegetables into an oven proof tray. Sprinkle with thyme and salt..
- Roast for 25-30 minutes covered with foil..
- Then remove foil and continue to roast uncovered for another 25-30 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked through. Shake the pan occasionally to stop the vegetables from sticking or burning..