You can cook Lentil Vinaigrette🌱🪴 using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil Vinaigrette🌱🪴
- You need of Olive or brown lentils.
- Prepare of Soffrito: (see tip and recipe) (see tip).
- It’s 1 stick of Celery.
- It’s of 1 Onion.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need of Veg stock (for homemade see my recipe).
- Prepare of Vinaigrette:.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need of Bouquet Garni (see tip and recipe) of Rosemary, Bay Sage (see tip).
- It’s of Dried herbs – thyme and mixed Italian.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, oregano.
- Prepare of A squeeze of lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
Lentil Vinaigrette🌱🪴 step by step
- Cook the soffrritto in oil until soft. Add the hard and dried herbs. Add a knob of vegan butter. Add the washed lentils and top with stock and cook until lentils are tender. Drain..
- Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together. Combine with the warm lentils. Allow to cool. Top with lemon zest, juice and chopped fresh herbs..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.