You can cook Lentil Vinaigrette🌱🪴 using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil Vinaigrette🌱🪴
- You need of Olive or brown lentils.
- Prepare of Soffrito: (see tip and recipe) (see tip).
- It’s 1 stick of Celery.
- It’s of 1 Onion.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need of Veg stock (for homemade see my recipe).
- Prepare of Vinaigrette:.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need of Bouquet Garni (see tip and recipe) of Rosemary, Bay Sage (see tip).
- It’s of Dried herbs – thyme and mixed Italian.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, oregano.
- Prepare of A squeeze of lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
Lentil Vinaigrette🌱🪴 step by step
- Cook the soffrritto in oil until soft. Add the hard and dried herbs. Add a knob of vegan butter. Add the washed lentils and top with stock and cook until lentils are tender. Drain..
- Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together. Combine with the warm lentils. Allow to cool. Top with lemon zest, juice and chopped fresh herbs..