My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉.
You can cook My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉
- You need 1 Cup of Barley.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium sized onion diced.
- Prepare 3 Pints of Boiling water.
- It’s 4 of Chicken thighs meat or as I used 1 large chicken Breast.
- Prepare of A good pinch salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black cracked peppercorns.
- It’s 1 of Dried Chicken stock cube crumbled in.
- Prepare 1 of dried Veg stock cube crumbled in.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of butter melted.
My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉 step by step
- Just add everything to a large pan all together and stir in the Boiling water..
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 45 minutes..
- Mix 1 tsp Flour with 1/4 Cup Milk melt 1 tsp butter melt in a saucepan then pour in the floured milk whisk then add to soup bring to the boil simmer for 5 minutes then serve hot..