Spring Onion Curry.
You can cook Spring Onion Curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spring Onion Curry
- It’s 2-3 bunches of Spring Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kalonji (nigella seeds).
- It’s 1-2 of dry red chilies.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato, cubed.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 3-4 of long eggplants, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of few slices of the white portions of the spring onion to garnish.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
Spring Onion Curry step by step
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with kalonji and dry red chilies. Saute for a few seconds and add the asafoetida, followed by the sweet potatoes and eggplants..
- Saute till they turn a slight light brown in colour. Now add the greens, salt, turmeric powder and cumin powder..
- Keep frying till all the moisture is dried up and the veggies turns soft and cooked. Serve, garnished with the white portions of the spring onion..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.