Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖.
You can have Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖 using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖
- It’s 1 of baguette.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely minced lemongrass (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Some vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of Pickle vegetable.
- Prepare 1 of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1 handful of radishes, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumbers, julienne.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Sriracha Mayo.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Sweet and chilli sauce.
- You need of Ready made sweet and chilli sauce.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of Some Coriander.
- It’s of Red chilli, sliced.
Bánh mì – Vietnamese style baguette 🥖 instructions
- Butterfly your chicken into thinner pieces. Marinate chicken with soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, garlic, lemongrass, salt and pepper and ginger for about 10-15 min..
- Making vegetable pickles- put sugar, vinegar and salt in a medium heat saucepan, stir until dissolve. Leave it to cool down and then add your vegetable in and leave it pickled for 10-20 min..
- On the medium heat pan, add some vegetable cooking oil (1-2 tbsp) then pan fry your marinate chicken or prefer meat until cooked both side. Once cooked slice them into bite side..
- While you pan fry your chicken, heat your baguette in the over at 180c for 10 min..
- Make your sriracha Mayo by mixing sriracha sauce and mayonnaise together..
- Time to assemble, cut your warm baguette in half and then cut it open length wise. Layout your chicken, pickled vegetable, sriracha Mayo, sweet and chilli sauce in between your baguette. Top up with coriander if prefer. You can also serve it with some salad or have it on its own..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.