Pyaj pakora (Onion Pakodas).
You can have Pyaj pakora (Onion Pakodas) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pyaj pakora (Onion Pakodas)
- Prepare 4-5 of onion.
- It’s 5-6 tbps of Chickpea flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Soda.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fennal seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Pyaj pakora (Onion Pakodas) instructions
- Take a bowl and add chopped onions, like in the picture and mix all ingredients except oil..
- Do not make slurry type of batter..
- Serve with green chutney..
- Now heat oil in a pan and drop one by one pakora batter and deep fry them until golden brown in medium flame..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.