Coriander leaves-spring onions-moong daal dry. Now add coriander leaves and mint leaves, mix properly and switch off the flame. Now moong dal with spicy onion is ready to serve. Garnish with spring onions and dhaniya Delicious!
It is also known as Chinese parsley, dhania or cilantro (/sɪˈlæntroʊ, -ˈlɑːn-/). Delicious, quick & healthy dal fry to go with rice, jeera rice or even with roti, plain paratha. A lot of people also prefer to dry roast the moong dal before cooking as this helps to make the dal more flavoursome Garnish moong dal with coriander leaves and squeeze in lemon juice. You can have Coriander leaves-spring onions-moong daal dry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coriander leaves-spring onions-moong daal dry
- It’s 2 bowls of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spring onions (green & white part).
- It’s 1 cup of moong daal (soaked in water for 2 hours).
- It’s 5-6 of shallots.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin coriander seeds powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per requirement of Water.
- It’s as per requirement of Oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Dry-roast moong dal in a In the pic below: chapatis, plantain curry, moong dal with zucchini, spiced fried onions, green chili and. Whole Moong Stir Fry is a dry curry in which cooked Whole Moong bean is stir fried along with onion, garlic and other spices like cloves and cinnamon. I was mentioning to a friend that I made this Moong Stir fry for dinner the previous night and it turned out Handful of coriander leaves. Yes Saar, you, remember we meet everyday, and almost every working hour in office?
Coriander leaves-spring onions-moong daal dry instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds & let them crackle. Add 8-10 curry leaves, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 cup chopped onions & saute..
- Add 1 cup chopped spring onions (green & white part), 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 5-6 shallots, 1 cup moong daal (soaked in water for 2 hours) and 1/2 cup water. Mix well, cover & let moong daal cook..
- Add 2 bowls of coriander leaves, cover & let it cook..
- Add 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp cumin coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp sugar & salt as per taste. Mix well. Cover for 2-3 minutes & let the spices cook. Serve hot with roti..
A wide variety of coriander leaves dry options are available to you, such as ad. You can also choose from cilantro coriander. Moong Dal is Packed with protein and low carbs, green gram otherwise known as moong dal is one of the best vegetarian superfoods. Moong dal is one of the most popular vegetarian superfoods. It is rich in high-quality proteins and other essential nutrients.