🌈Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls:.
You can have 🌈Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls: using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🌈Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls:
- It’s of 🌻Options for fillings:.
- It’s 6 of rice paper.
- It’s of edible flowers.
- It’s of Rice noodle socked in boiled water for packet instruction (5-6 second).
- You need leaves of herbs mint leaves, Coriander.
- You need of roast/BBQ chicken, cooked and shredded.
- You need as needed of finely julienned carrot.
- You need as needed of finely julienned capsicum multicolour.
- It’s of finely julienned cucumber.
- You need of 🌻Egg Omelette:.
- It’s 6 of eggs, lightly whisked.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of 🌻Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of peanut butter, preferably smooth.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 Tbsp white vinegar or lime juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk or water).
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed chilli, or chilli paste, adjust to taste (optional).
🌈Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls: instructions
- 🌻To make the egg omelette: heat one tablespoon of the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour in enough half the egg mixture and swirl the egg around the pan until the egg is almost set. Allow to gently cook on the heat until the top of the omelette is completely set. Then transfer to a cutting board and trim the edges to form a rectangle. Then cut the rectangle into 3 pieces. Repeat with remaining egg..
- 🌻Peanut Sauce: Combine the Peanut Dipping Sauce ingredients. Mix briefly (it won't come together), then microwave for 30 seconds. Mix again until smooth. Set aside. Thickness can be adjusted with milk or water once cooled. Set aside..
- 🌻To assemble the cold rolls: Dip a sheet of rice paper into a large tray of warm water about 5-6 second. Place the wrapper on a clean kitchen counter.Add your choice of fillings then fold in the sides of the wrapper. Then fold the bottom of the wrapper over the filling and roll up the entire parcel into a tight, neat cylinder shape. Serve cold rolls with the spicy peanut dipping sauce. Enjoy !!!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.