Coffee bean petit four.
You can cook Coffee bean petit four using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee bean petit four
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ghee – at room temperature.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of instant coffee powder – Nescafe.
- It’s of flour – sifted.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground coffee.
Coffee bean petit four step by step
- In a suitable mixing bowl add the oil, ghee, confectioners sugar, cocoa powder, ground coffee & instant coffee powder and cornstarch then mix well to combine.
- Next add the flour and salt then start mixing the dough with the tips of your fingers until a cohesive nonstick dough is formed then cover and refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes before forming & baking..
- Now portion the dough into small balls & arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then using the tip of the knife score the top of the dough balls to form into coffee bean shapes..
- Next place the baking sheet onto the bottom shelf of a pre-heated oven at 180°C and bake for 10-12 minutes..
- Finally pull the coffee bean petit fours from the oven & onto a cookie rack to cool then serve next to your favorite coffee beverage..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.