Coffee bean petit four.
You can cook Coffee bean petit four using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee bean petit four
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ghee – at room temperature.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of instant coffee powder – Nescafe.
- It’s of flour – sifted.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground coffee.
Coffee bean petit four step by step
- In a suitable mixing bowl add the oil, ghee, confectioners sugar, cocoa powder, ground coffee & instant coffee powder and cornstarch then mix well to combine.
- Next add the flour and salt then start mixing the dough with the tips of your fingers until a cohesive nonstick dough is formed then cover and refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes before forming & baking..
- Now portion the dough into small balls & arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then using the tip of the knife score the top of the dough balls to form into coffee bean shapes..
- Next place the baking sheet onto the bottom shelf of a pre-heated oven at 180°C and bake for 10-12 minutes..
- Finally pull the coffee bean petit fours from the oven & onto a cookie rack to cool then serve next to your favorite coffee beverage..