You can have Onion Pakoda using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Pakoda
- You need 1/2 cup of Besan.
- Prepare 4 of big sized Onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of Semolina.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Carom Seeds.
Onion Pakoda instructions
- Cut Onions into thin slices. Try to separate the layers…
- Add Besan, semolina, ajwain, green chilli, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt..
- Mix all ingredients, add 2-3 tsp water. Make sure batter should be enough wet not watery. Just wet enough to coat onions. Watery batter wont give crunchy pakoda..
- Take small small portion, spread on fingures with help of your thumb. Reason to do so is, it helps to fry thin pakodas which will crunchy enough. Thick thick pakoda may not give that perfect result..
- Fry on medium high flame till golden brown in colour. Serve Immediately.
- Checkout the Video recipe for all tips. https://youtu.be/IbKviU4JWCo.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.