Crunchy French Beans Spring Onions Pakoras (Fritters).
You can have Crunchy French Beans Spring Onions Pakoras (Fritters) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy French Beans Spring Onions Pakoras (Fritters)
- Prepare 11/4 cup of French beans chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chopped Spring Onions (both green and white).
- Prepare 1 cup of besan/gram flour/chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 7 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ajwain (Carom Seeds).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/4tsp of Fennel powder/Cumin powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
Crunchy French Beans Spring Onions Pakoras (Fritters) step by step
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala, salt, fennel powder, pepper, ginger garlic paste in a bowl. Mix well..
- Add French beans and spring onions to the bowl..
- Using fingers, rub the spices on the veggies. Coat it well. Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Add flours,ajwain to the veggies..
- Add water, 2 tbsp at a time and mix well so that it is well coated with both masala and flour. Add additional water only if mixture is too dry. If batter becomes thin, veggies will not be well coated with flour and spices.
- Drop spoonful of mixture in hot oil. Fry pakoras until golden brown over medium heat. Fry them in in batches.
- Allow excess oil to be absorbed by Kitchen towel..
- Sprinkle chat masala on top· Serve hot with sauce or ketchup or Mayo/Green chutney.