My Carrot, Coriander + Sweet Potato Soup 🥰#Lunch.
You can have My Carrot, Coriander + Sweet Potato Soup 🥰#Lunch using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Carrot, Coriander + Sweet Potato Soup 🥰#Lunch
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbls of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized Sweet potato peeled and chopped.
- You need of Season with Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove crushed.
- Prepare 1 Pint of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of Veg dried stock cube.
- You need 2 tbls of fresh Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh coriander for finish.
My Carrot, Coriander + Sweet Potato Soup 🥰#Lunch instructions
- Add the butter, onions to the pan and fry for 1 minutes on medium heat then add the garlic and mix in. Take off and set aside..
- Add the boiling water to the pan and add the diced carrots diced sweet potato and the chopped coriander bring to the boil turn down and boil for 10 minutes..
- Next add the onion mix, salt, pepper and veg stock crumble in stir..
- Next add the Worcestershire sauce stir in stir.
- Add to a blender and on soup mode blast for 30 secs. Add back to the pan bring to the boil cook for 2 minutes..
- Serve Hot I served it with the Roule bread I made earlier. Add a little Coriander on top to garnish.