You can cook Hijiki Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hijiki Salad
- You need 20 g of Dried Hijiki.
- You need 4 of servings Salad Vegetables *e.g. Lettuce, Cucumber, Baby Spinach, etc.
- You need 1/4 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 4-6 tablespoons of Salad Dressing of your choice.
- You need of *Note: Today I made the following dressing.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Oil *e.g. Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Canola Oil, etc.
Hijiki Salad instructions
- Rinse Dried Hijiki and soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain, blanch in the boiling water, cool under cold water, then drain well. *Note: You really don’t need to cook it. Just add to the boiling water, bring back to the boil, then drain..
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Squeeze Hijiki to remove excess water, and add to the dressing. Mix well, then set aside while you are preparing Salad Vegetables and Onion..
- Add the Vegetables to the bowl, and mix to combine. You may wish to add some Slat & Pepper as required. Serve immediately..