Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach.
You can have Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach
- It’s of salmon fillets about (400g).
- You need of olive oil or butter to fry them in.
- You need of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of salt,.
- You need of lemon pepper.
- It’s of juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of good handful of fresh spinach.
- You need of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- You need of chopped chives.
- It’s of fresh thyme,.
- Prepare of fresh mint.
- Prepare of juice of half a lemon.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach instructions
- Rub fillets with salt, lemon pepper and garlic and set aside. Fry onion and sliced mushrooms in olive oil until almost done, add the spinach stir fry gently for 3-4 minutes..
- Now we take our beautiful fish fillets and slowly fry (skin down) in butter/oil turning carefully, this would take about 4-5 minutes..
- Next we prepare our yogurt dressing by mixing chopped mint, chives, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper in with yogurt. We are ready to serve..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.