Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach.
You can have Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach
- It’s of salmon fillets about (400g).
- You need of olive oil or butter to fry them in.
- You need of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of salt,.
- You need of lemon pepper.
- It’s of juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of good handful of fresh spinach.
- You need of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- You need of chopped chives.
- It’s of fresh thyme,.
- Prepare of fresh mint.
- Prepare of juice of half a lemon.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach instructions
- Rub fillets with salt, lemon pepper and garlic and set aside. Fry onion and sliced mushrooms in olive oil until almost done, add the spinach stir fry gently for 3-4 minutes..
- Now we take our beautiful fish fillets and slowly fry (skin down) in butter/oil turning carefully, this would take about 4-5 minutes..
- Next we prepare our yogurt dressing by mixing chopped mint, chives, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper in with yogurt. We are ready to serve..