Spinach-onion fritters. Hey Foodies,Craving for restaurant-style fritters or street-style pakoda!!! Make this mouth-watering spinach onion pakoda at home now! New Recipe from my kitchen. so we are leaving potatoes behind from a bread pakora. n discovered a new bread pakora. tht is.
Serve them with a dollop of sour cream or Finely chopped onion: I'm a lazy cook, so I often use the food processor to chop onions. I'm a sucker for a savoury treat and often find myself more excited for meal times than snacks so I decided to give these savoury sweet potato, spinach and onion fritters a go. Crispy spinach fry or Palak pakoda is a delicious and crispy fritters prepared with spinach leaves. You can have Spinach-onion fritters using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach-onion fritters
- You need 1 cup of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of spinach leaves, shredded.
- It’s 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of besan(gram flour).
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need as needed of Oil to fry.
- Prepare as needed of Water to make batter.
Take a bowl and add spinach, onions, carom seeds, green chillies, coriander powder, cumin powder. Onion Fritters – A simple recipe with a tasty crunch that is loaded with fun flavors and an amazing taste. I know its been a long while now, but am somewhat glad to be back. Honestly speaking, I have been sneaking around blogs but not wanting to join in the bandwagon for some unknown.
Spinach-onion fritters step by step
- Take both the flours in a big bowl Add masalas.
- Add little water and make a thick batter Add sliced onions and shredded spinach.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Take small portions of the batter and drop carefully in hot oil.
- Fry till crispy from both the sides Drain them out on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
If the spinach is frozen, thaw it and squeeze out all the water. Heat oil and add the seeds. These onion fritters are great as a side dish, and the batter would be perfect for onion rings. These are delicious onion fritters that I have made many times! Hey guys We are here again, with this unique Onion Spinach Fritters which are so delicious and healthy.