You can cook Layered potatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered potatoes
- Prepare of medium potatoes (depending on their size).
- You need of ham (depending on size).
- You need of cheese (depending on size).
- You need of cheese for shreding.
- You need of cooking cream.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of Dried basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Layered potatoes instructions
- Prepare ingredients..
- Peel the potatoes and chop them to thin slices. Oil the bottom of a sheet and put there first layer of potatoes. Season them..
- Then add ham layer and cheese layer, then again layer of potatoes. Repeat until you have ingredients..
- The top layer should be potatoes covered with shreded cheese. Mix cooking cream with eggs and pour it over potatoes. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve and enjoy 😋.