Pork with Mushrooms and Bacon.
You can cook Pork with Mushrooms and Bacon using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork with Mushrooms and Bacon
- You need 4 of non-fatty pork steaks.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
- You need of to taste Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 100 ml of Champagne or white wine.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 120 g of (approx), diced bacon.
- It’s 190 g of baby mushrooms or sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley to garnish.
Pork with Mushrooms and Bacon instructions
- Cut the pork steaks into strips and place in a bowl. Add the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and champagne. Coat the pork well and allow to marinade in the fridge for a few hours, preferably overnight..
- Heat the butter and olive oil over a medium heat in a wok or deep frying pan. Add the onions and allow to fry for 2-3 minutes until soft then add the garlic and fry for another minute..
- Next add the bacon and mushrooms and allow to cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Next add the pork strips and allow to cook through, stirring occasionally..
- Garnish with parsley and serve with boiled potatoes or rice on the side..