Pork with Mushrooms and Bacon.
You can cook Pork with Mushrooms and Bacon using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork with Mushrooms and Bacon
- You need 4 of non-fatty pork steaks.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
- You need of to taste Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 100 ml of Champagne or white wine.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 120 g of (approx), diced bacon.
- It’s 190 g of baby mushrooms or sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley to garnish.
Pork with Mushrooms and Bacon instructions
- Cut the pork steaks into strips and place in a bowl. Add the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and champagne. Coat the pork well and allow to marinade in the fridge for a few hours, preferably overnight..
- Heat the butter and olive oil over a medium heat in a wok or deep frying pan. Add the onions and allow to fry for 2-3 minutes until soft then add the garlic and fry for another minute..
- Next add the bacon and mushrooms and allow to cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Next add the pork strips and allow to cook through, stirring occasionally..
- Garnish with parsley and serve with boiled potatoes or rice on the side..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.