Bacon Wrapped Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture. Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly. Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
Stuffed with Gouda cheese, bacon and then grilled, these chicken roulade are simply delicious. Wrap each chicken roulade with two pieces of uncooked Wright® Brand Hickory Bacon from end to end. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! You can cook Bacon Wrapped Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It’s 6 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 6 slices of smoked gouda cheese.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. Check out this chicken recipe that is stuffed with smoked gouda and then wrapped with bacon. Turn the chicken breasts over so that the smooth side is on the chopping board. Combine pepper, garlic powder, paprika and the I used normal bacon and wrapped one piece vertically and a second piece horizontal. (helps hold the Thanks for posting it.
Bacon Wrapped Smoked Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- Flatten chicken breasts to approximately 1/4 inch thickness.
- Season on both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.
- Place small pieces of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.
- Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
I ran out of bacon so I added smoked ham wrapped in with the gouda. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be so boring, but they don't have to be! Stuff them with delicious ingredients like sauteed spinach and cheese, weave them with salty, smoky bacon, grill them on your Weber, and you'll never look at chicken breasts. Stuffing chicken breasts is a beautiful way to dress up chicken. Stuffing chicken breasts is a beautiful way to dress up chicken.