Easy Pork 'Stroganoff' with Tagliatelle.
You can cook Easy Pork 'Stroganoff' with Tagliatelle using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pork 'Stroganoff' with Tagliatelle
- Prepare of Pork Fillet.
- You need of White Onion.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- You need of crème fraiche.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of Tagliatelle.
Easy Pork 'Stroganoff' with Tagliatelle instructions
- Slice pork fillet into chunks. Cut onions into rings and then cut in half. Slice mushrooms in 3 or 4..
- Heat pan medium to high heat and add olive oil then half the butter. Seal pork fillet on all sides then sprinkle with 2 tsp paprika and stir for few minutes until cooked. Take pork off and set aside..
- Sauté onion and sprinkle with 1 tsp paprika. Add pork back to pan and stir in crème fraiche. Bring to the boil then reduce to simmer, adding sliced mushrooms..
- Add Tagliatelle to boiling water as per pack instructions then drain and toss in the remaining butter. Add Tagliatelle to the pork, mix and serve with grated cheddar cheese and fresh french baguette..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.