Sun dried salad with quinoa.
You can have Sun dried salad with quinoa using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sun dried salad with quinoa
- Prepare of Spring lettuce salad.
- Prepare of Quinoa (cooked in broth, can be used from previous days).
- It’s of Sun dried tomatoes.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1 tea spoon of dijon mustart.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of honey.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 of tea spoons of sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s of Salt, pepper to taste.
Sun dried salad with quinoa instructions
- For the dressing combined all of the dressing ingredients in a jar, cover with lid and shake to blend..
- In a salad bowl layer together spring lettuce blend, basil, quinoa, parmesan, almonds and sun dried tomatoes..
- Shake dressing again and pour over salad. Toss to coat and serve immediately..
- Salat perfectly fits with white fish or poultry.