Rosemary caramelized onion bread. Caramelized onions are chewy nuggets of sweetness, and the rosemary brings that herby freshness to the party. The feeling you'll get after munching on a piece of your very own freshly-made Caramelized Onion Rosemary Focaccia Bread? Whole Wheat, Caramelized Onion & Rosemary Bread.
Rosemary caramelized onion bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Here is how you cook that. You can have Rosemary caramelized onion bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary caramelized onion bread
- You need 1large of onion chopped and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- It’s 11/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare of For Dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
Soft and fluffy caramelized onion bread, the aroma of the onions makes you want more and more. Watch the video for this recipe While the dough is rising, cook the onions. Place a large saucepan or frying pan on a medium heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
Rosemary caramelized onion bread step by step
- In a frying pan heat oil over medium heat add garlic and onion into it..
- Cook until onion and garlic soft and golden brown..
- Season with salt, sugar and chilli flakes. Set aside to cool..
- In a large bowl, mix flour with salt. Dissolve the fresh yeast with water and add to the flour mixture. Add the rest of 1 cup water, mix everything together and knead a smooth dough. Cover it and let it sit for about 1 hour at room temperature to rise until double in size..
- Punch down the dough and flour a surface. Knead the dough for a few rotations and form it back into a ball, press them and roll out place all the caramelized onion mixture in the center, dampen the edges, bring them together and press to seal..
- Press slightly and roll into small flat bread ensuring that the filling is evenly spread..
- Grease a baking tray, place the rosemary onion bread in it, brush them with a little ghee and bake in the preheated oven at 200℃ for about 15 minutes, till the bread are golden brown in colour..
- Arrange them on a serving plate and serve hot with a cup of Tea or Coffee ☺️.
Stir to mix and when the mixture beginning to sizzle, turn the heat down to low and cook. Rosemary and Caramelized Onion Quick Bread. I have a thing for bread. I'm that girl that will eat the whole basket of bread at the restaurant and then end up being too full to finish off my entree. Savory soda bread packed with creamy caramelized onions & rosemary is an easy no-knead, no-rest, six-ingredient bread recipe that's worth making all Fold in caramelized onions and rosemary and mix well.