My style chicken teriyaki.
You can have My style chicken teriyaki using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My style chicken teriyaki
- Prepare 500 g of diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 of pepper into stripes.
- It’s 1 of onion into stripes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot into stripes.
- It’s 1 of large scallion sliced.
- Prepare of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of runny honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasme oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cornflower.
- It’s of Oil for pan.
- You need of Oyster sauce to drizzle optional.
- You need of Cooked rice to serve.
My style chicken teriyaki step by step
- Oil a wok and stir fry chicken until cooked.
- Set aside chicken. Slice vegetables.
- Make teriyaki sauce in a bowl.
- Stir fry vegetables then add chicken mix well.
- Add teriyaki sauce stir until thickened add scallions.
- Put rice into a bowl top with chicken and serve….enjoy.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.