Ham & Cheese etc. on Toast.
You can have Ham & Cheese etc. on Toast using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham & Cheese etc. on Toast
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of banana shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of red pepper, deseeded & chopped.
- Prepare of red chili, with seeds, sliced.
- Prepare of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of Mirin.
- You need of granary bread.
- It’s of cooked ham.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
Ham & Cheese etc. on Toast step by step
- Bring the butter to a medium-high heat in a frying pan. Fry the shallots for 4 minutes, stirring only if necessary to avoid sticking..
- Add the pepper, chili and mushrooms, stirring gently but thoroughly. Cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until all is cooked but the shallots must not get burnt. Add the Mirin about 1 minute after the other ingredients..
- Meanwhile, toast the bread and lay a piece of ham and of bacon on each slice. Top with the fried ingredients and enjoy!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.