Ham & Cheese etc. on Toast.
You can have Ham & Cheese etc. on Toast using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham & Cheese etc. on Toast
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of banana shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of red pepper, deseeded & chopped.
- Prepare of red chili, with seeds, sliced.
- Prepare of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of Mirin.
- You need of granary bread.
- It’s of cooked ham.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
Ham & Cheese etc. on Toast step by step
- Bring the butter to a medium-high heat in a frying pan. Fry the shallots for 4 minutes, stirring only if necessary to avoid sticking..
- Add the pepper, chili and mushrooms, stirring gently but thoroughly. Cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until all is cooked but the shallots must not get burnt. Add the Mirin about 1 minute after the other ingredients..
- Meanwhile, toast the bread and lay a piece of ham and of bacon on each slice. Top with the fried ingredients and enjoy!.