Breakfast Idea: poached egg with baked tomatoes 🍅.
You can cook Breakfast Idea: poached egg with baked tomatoes 🍅 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Idea: poached egg with baked tomatoes 🍅
- Prepare 1 of vine of small tomatoes.
- It’s of Large handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Glug of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon wedge.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of malt vinegar.
- It’s of Butter.
Breakfast Idea: poached egg with baked tomatoes 🍅 step by step
- Mince the garlic. In an oven proof dish add the tomatoes. Pour over the balsamic vinegar, oil, paprika and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle some sugar over the tomatoes..
- Turn the oven to 180degrees and bake the tomatoes for 10 minutes..
- Boil the water in a pan. Add some salt, a little oil and the malt vinegar. Bring to a rolling boil..
- When the water is boiling use a spatula to stir the water around the edge of the pan. Crack the egg in the centre to poach it. Cook for 2-4 minutes depending on how well done you like your eggs..
- Wilt the spinach in a small pan with a little oil, juice from the lemon wedge and salt and pepper. Add a little water to the spinach to steam it..
- Toast and butter your bread. Top with the wilted spinach, roast tomatoes and poached egg. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the sunflower seeds on top. Enjoy!!.