Pumpkin ravioli with a spinach sauce.
You can cook Pumpkin ravioli with a spinach sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin ravioli with a spinach sauce
- It’s of Ready made fresh pasta sheets x6.
- Prepare of sml Roasted pumpkin or squash.
- You need of red chilli.
- Prepare of spinach.
- Prepare of creme fraiche.
- It’s of Fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Pine nuts.
- Prepare of lrge clove of garlic.
- You need of mushrooms.
- You need of Fried Bacon lardons or pancetta optional.
Pumpkin ravioli with a spinach sauce step by step
- Mix your already roasted pumpkin or squash with a chopped red chilli, garlic clove, salt and pepper then mash..
- Run your pasta sheets under hot water or pop in a saucepan of boiling water for 30 seconds. Lay the pasta sheet flat and spoon little spots of pumpkin mix on to the sheet, lay another sheet on top then cut with a knife or pizza slice to create little ravilolis.
- Next prepare your sauce.
- Simply wilt your spinach, add another garlic clove, season, creme fraiche then fresh thyme..
- Set your sauce aside then to a pain of boiling water cook your ravilolis for about 4/5 mins. Heat your sauce..
- Then toss your ravilolis in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts, bacon bits and serve.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.