Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱).
You can have Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱)
- It’s of lentils (red or tri-colored) soak in water about 10-20 minutes then rinsed.
- It’s of favorite gluten-free-pasta.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of small onion, diced.
- It’s of white mushrooms, diced.
- You need of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of favorite pasta-sauce.
- You need of diced fresh tomatoes.
- You need of water.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Lentil Bolognese: (Vegan 🌱) step by step
- Cook the pasta according to your packet instructions drain & washed with cold water and then keep aside..
- In a large-skillet, add the garlic, onion, oregano, mushrooms, red-pepper, pepper and salt, combined with 1 Tbsp olive-oil, also saute about 3-5 minutes till the mushrooms and onion are tender..
- Then add the sauce, diced tomatoes, water and lentils and stir to blend. Simmer mixture about 15-18minutes or till lentils are cooked, stirring occasionally. Serve lentil bolognese over pasta, sprinkle with extra red chilli flakes and Enjoy !.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.