Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert.
You can cook Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert
- Prepare 1 cup of Sooji or Semolina.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Grated Jaggery.
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
- It’s 5 tbsp+1 tsbsp + 1tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped dry fruits.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert instructions
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai. Roast all chopped dry for a minute and keep them aside. Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown. Boil water in another pan and add jaggery, a pinch of salt. Boil water until jaggery dissolves completely. Sieve the boiled jaggery water and add in the roasted sooji. Mix it quickly and make sure there are no lumps. Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously..
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve hot..