Sandwich of Caramelized Onions.
You can have Sandwich of Caramelized Onions using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sandwich of Caramelized Onions
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 3-1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of chives chopped.
- Prepare To taste of seasoned salt.
Sandwich of Caramelized Onions instructions
- Toast the bread. Then set aside..
- Slice the onions super thin. Dry fry in a skillet. When about half done add the seasoned salt..
- Mix the mayonnaise mustard and chives. Add to the bread..
- Add the onions and then stack it up. I added the mayonnaise mixture to the third slice of bread right before stacking. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.