High vitamin d mushroom, rice and broccoli.
You can have High vitamin d mushroom, rice and broccoli using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of High vitamin d mushroom, rice and broccoli
- Prepare of Preserved /frozen Chicken stalk(If making non veg meal).
- Prepare of Some oil and butter nixture (abt 50grams each)for stir fry.
- It’s of Medium Pack of High vit d mushrums(tescos).
- You need of cup/mug Broccoli florets (chopped).
- Prepare of Medium bowl Plain Rice (precooked or left over).
- It’s of Herbs,spices(optional/par choice).
- Prepare of Seasoning salt and crished black pepper and garlic.
High vitamin d mushroom, rice and broccoli instructions
- Simple slice the high vit d mushrums.(here the mushrooms where briefly premarinated before)Then chop up the brocci esp the hard stems,then stir fry using bit of oil and butter also can just dry fry as the liquids from mushrooms will cook them.once drier, add spices.
- Then add chicken stalk from premade chicken meat,/bone.then add to the veggies.briefly cook until dry ish.lastly stir in the rice until wel combined and nicely fluffy or sticky (depend on rice you used and amounts/ratio of other ingreds water to rice,for example).
- Bismillah and enjoy.