Foraged mushroom omelette 🍄.
You can cook Foraged mushroom omelette 🍄 using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Foraged mushroom omelette 🍄
- It’s 200 g of fresh Jelly ear, oyster & velvet shank mushroom.
- You need Half of red onion.
- It’s of Two eggs.
- Prepare of Salt & peppers.
Foraged mushroom omelette 🍄 step by step
- First it is important to WIPE clean your mushrooms, washing will cause the mushroom to soak up unwanted moisture..
- Slice & dice your onion & mushrooms while your oil is heating in the pan..
- Once you cook off the onions a little start by adding your oyster mushroom..
- Followed by wild enoki mushroom..
- Gain a nice colour on your mushrooms, now you can add jelly ears..
- Add a little butter to give a golden colour to your foraged mushrooms ⚠️ JELLY EARS ARE EXPLOSIVE 🧨 ⚠️ PLEASE USE A SAUCE PAN LID AS A SHIELD ⚠️.
- Poor in your egg, season with salt & pepper & cook the omelette untill reaches your level of cooked..
- (Optional step) Top with fresh slices of jelly ear & raw onion..