Top Round Wagyu Beef Steak Roll Ups with Peppers & Onions.
You can have Top Round Wagyu Beef Steak Roll Ups with Peppers & Onions using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Top Round Wagyu Beef Steak Roll Ups with Peppers & Onions
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Top Round Steak Tenderized (cut against the grain into 1 inch x 2 inch strips).
- It’s 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper (sliced into thin 2 inch strips).
- You need 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced into thin 2 inch strips).
- You need 1/2 of Poblano Pepper (sliced into thin 2 inch strips).
- Prepare 4 of Green Onions (green parts only, sliced into 2 inch pieces).
- You need of Marinade and Sauce.
- Prepare 1 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Fresh Ginger (minced).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Fresh Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dark Brown Sugar.
Top Round Wagyu Beef Steak Roll Ups with Peppers & Onions step by step
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU TOP ROUND STEAK Cut the top round steak (against the grain) into 1 inch by 2 inch strips.Then, use the bottom side of a sauté pan or a meat mallet to flatten the pieces into 3 inch strips. Place the marinade ingredients (soy sauce, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, and dark brown sugar) in a bowl. Whisk together all ingredients.Place the marinade in a casserole pan, and add the Fullblood Wagyu steak strips. Toss to coat.Let the beef marinate for 1 hour..
- PREPARING THE PEPPERS AND ONIONS Cut the red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper into thin 2 inch strips.Slice the poblano pepper into thin 2 inch strips.Take 4 green onions (green parts only), and slice into 2 inch pieces..
- PREPARING THE STEAK ROLL UPS Once the Fullblood Wagyu top round steak has marinated, remove it from the marinade. Reserve the marinade for later use. Lay the strips of marinated steak on a cutting board.In the center of each steak strip, place a piece of red pepper, yellow pepper, poblano pepper, and green onion. Roll the steak, and secure the rolls with a toothpick at the seam (use two toothpicks if they are bigger rolls).
- FINAL STEPS Heat the grill to medium-high heat, and set your oven to 375°F. Grill the roll ups for 3 minutes on each side. Then, place the steak roll ups on a cookie sheet.Finish cooking the steak roll ups in the oven for 10 minutes. Heat up the reserved marinade in a small sauce pot until boiling. Use this for the dipping sauce (add more soy sauce, to taste, if needed). Place the Fullblood Wagyu top round steak roll ups on a plate with a bowl of dipping sauce.Serve, and enjoy!.
- Alternative cooking method: If you do not have a grill/BBQ, you can cook the roll ups in the oven at 375°F for 15-20 minutes (or until they’re done to your liking)..