Salt and Vinegar Crisps.
You can have Salt and Vinegar Crisps using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salt and Vinegar Crisps
- It’s 4 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
Salt and Vinegar Crisps instructions
- Wash and dry the potatoes..
- To a bowl add the salt..
- Balsamic vinegar..
- White vinegar..
- Mix until salt is dissolved..
- Add the oil and mix again..
- Set aside. Use a mandoline to cut the potatoes thinly. You can also use a knife if you are very careful..
- After slicing all of the potatoes pat them dry with a paper towel..
- Add the slices in the mixture of vinegar and set aside for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes lay the potatoes on a baking tray..
- Put in the preaheated oven at 220°C for 15 minutes..