Red cabbage pickle.
You can cook Red cabbage pickle using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red cabbage pickle
- It’s 1/4 of small red cabbage finely sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 100 ml of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 100 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
Red cabbage pickle step by step
- Shred the red cabbage and put in a bowl with the other ingredients. Mix everything together, cover and leave to infuse for a minimum of 2 hrs, longer if possible..
- Serve with whatever you like… I used it as an accompaniment to falafel wraps (see recipe).