Brown Poha with Grapes – Healthy Breakfast Recipe.
You can cook Brown Poha with Grapes – Healthy Breakfast Recipe using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Poha with Grapes – Healthy Breakfast Recipe
- It’s of Brown Poha.
- It’s of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need of Fennel Seeds.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- It’s of Pav bhaji masala.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Juice of lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Chopped Grapes (black and green) For Garnishing –.
Brown Poha with Grapes – Healthy Breakfast Recipe instructions
- Put brown poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave brown poha in a colander to drain out completely. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, fennel seeds, onions and cook until onions are translucent. Now add turmeric, salt, pav bhaji masala, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame. Now lower the flame and add soaked brown poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice..
- Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open the lid and garnish with chopped grapes. Served hot Brown Poha with tea..