Date Night Porcini & Prosecco Risotto ♥️🥂.
You can cook Date Night Porcini & Prosecco Risotto ♥️🥂 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date Night Porcini & Prosecco Risotto ♥️🥂
- Prepare 1 of onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove – minced.
- It’s 1 of large glass of prosecco.
- Prepare 25 g of dried porcini (soaked in 1 litre of boiling water for at least 4 hours) then finely chopped (keep the stock).
- It’s 250 g of chestnut mushrooms – finely sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of small handful of finely chopped parsley.
- It’s 250 g of arborio rice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
Date Night Porcini & Prosecco Risotto ♥️🥂 step by step
- Pour the porcini stock into a small pan (leave the bottom bit as it will be full of settled grit from the porcini) heat it on the hob with the chicken stock cube dissolved in. Keep it hot but not boiling..
- Soften onions and garlic in the oil on low heat for 10 minutes in a wide pan..
- Add the thinly sliced chestnut mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add the drained chopped porcini & fry them for 3-4 more minutes..
- Pour in the arborio rice and fry gently for 2 minutes stirring all the time. Turn the hob to a medium heat and pour in the prosecco, let bubble till the rice has absorbed it. (keep stirring constantly) Once it’s absorbed, slowly add the hot porcini stock a ladle at a time and keep stirring until each ladle has absorbed. I find it takes about 30-40 minutes and you may need to use extra hot water if the stock runs out..
- Once rice is cooked and liquid absorbed, stir in the butter, chopped parsley, 3/4 of the grated parmesan and a little hot water (the risotto should be dropping consistency) Serve with rest of the parmesan and a bit of fresh parsley on top!.
- Enjoy with the rest of the prosecco 😋🥂.