Tomato Apple Jam – Healthy Jam.
You can have Tomato Apple Jam – Healthy Jam using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Apple Jam – Healthy Jam
- You need of Apple.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Juice of lemon.
Tomato Apple Jam – Healthy Jam step by step
- Wash the tomatoes under running water. Boil them in a deep bottomed saucepan on high flame with 1 cup of water for 5 minutes (covered). Once done, take out the tomatoes and peel the skin, chop them into small pieces. Cut apple into small pieces (with skin). Put chopped apples, chopped boiled tomato, and cinnamon powder into a deep saucepan with 3/4 cup of water. Cook, it covered for 10 minutes on medium-high flame..
- Switch off the flame and allow to cool down completely. Put boiled apple, and tomato into a grinder. Now make a smooth puree. It yields 2 cups of puree. Now add sugar and cook on medium-low flame for 10 minutes. Now add black pepper powder and mix well. Once jam starts to thickens switch off the flame. Allow jam to cool down completely. Now add lemon juice and mix well. Yummy Tomato Apple Jam is ready to serve..
- Tips: Lift jam with a spatula and pour jam, it should flow together and not in drops. Pour few drops of prepared jam on a plate if it spreads then it’s not ready if it stays firm without moving then the jam is ready. Allow jam to cool completely. Then store in a clean and dry glass jar. Keep jam in the refrigerator after every use. Use a clean and dry spoon. It last long for 3 months..