Spicy Onions and Sausage.
You can have Spicy Onions and Sausage using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Onions and Sausage
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of paste.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion about 2/3 cup.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- You need 1/2 pound of beef sausage 2 links.
- It’s 2 of hotdog buns.
Spicy Onions and Sausage step by step
- Heat a skillet. Slice the sausage lengthwise but not all the way through..
- Add to the skillet cut side down. Heat till good and caramelized and crispy. Chop the onion..
- Add the onions..
- Turn the sausage. Sauté the onion..
- Add the sauce ingredients and mix well. When the onions are translucent and soft add them in the sauce. Mix well..
- Add the sausage to the buns..
- Top off with the onion sauce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.