Stir fried mushrooms with chilli, basil and oyster sauce 🍄 🌶 🌿. So I prepare simple dishes for my family Heat up oil in wok over medium fire, fry green onion whites and ginger shreds until aromatic. Chinese Stir-Fried Mushrooms With Oyster Sauce. In this vegan recipe for Chinese stir-fried black mushrooms, the earthy flavor of the fungi is enhanced by the addition of vegetarian oyster sauce.
Peach Sorbet with Strawberries and Basil. All Reviews for Stir-Fried Wild Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce. Flash-fried with chillies, basil and oyster sauce it makes a fabulous, yet speedy supper. You can cook Stir fried mushrooms with chilli, basil and oyster sauce 🍄 🌶 🌿 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried mushrooms with chilli, basil and oyster sauce 🍄 🌶 🌿
- It’s of mix mushrooms (you can use any kind of mushrooms).
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- It’s of soysauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of finely chopped garlic.
- You need of vegetable cooking oil.
- It’s of basil.
- Prepare of small red chilli, finely sliced.
Tip in the shallots, chillies, peas, fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar and continue to stir-fry for three minutes. Mushroom stir fry made with basic ingredients. Delicious, flavorful & easy to make. Serve it with rice, roti or even with bread.
Stir fried mushrooms with chilli, basil and oyster sauce 🍄 🌶 🌿 step by step
- Chopped mushrooms into bite size. Cut off the end bit and I use just kitchen towel to clean some dirt on the mushrooms..
- On a medium heat wok, add some vegetable cooking oil, add garlic and stir fry until garlic become crisp but not burn..
- Add mushrooms in and stir well on high heat. Add some oyster sauce, soysauce and a little bit of sugar. Mix well..
- Add some chilli and basil leaves. Quick stir and turn the heat off..
It goes well with rice, roti or even with bread. To make this dish first onion & tomatoes are stir fried then spiced with masala powder and chilli powder. Sticky sweet oyster sauce, bright holy basil, a hit of chilli – just try and make a mediocre version of this Bangkok-in-a-bowl street food classic. Add the Thai basil and stir through. Serve with the pickled bean sprouts and.